Dr. Abdulmohsen Alanjary
Dr. Abdulmohsen Alanjary
- Graduate from faculty of medicine - Kuwait university 2002
- Done his residency in OBGYN in McGill university, Montreal, Canada from 2005-2010
- Got his Canadian Royal college certificate in 2010
- Done his fellowship in maternal fetal medicine in university of Toronto, Toronto, Canada from 2010-2012
- Got his Canadian Royal college certificate in 2012
- Worked as a senior registrar in maternity hospital from 2012-2013
- Became specialist in OBGYN and MFM in 2013
- He was the acting program director for OBGYN residency program from 2014-2017
- Since 2016 he's working in maternity hospital as a senior specialist
- He's now the OBGYN program director from 2017 until now.
Dr. Abdulrahman Alserri
Dr. Abdulrahman Alserri MB BCh BAO, FRCSC
- Assistant Professor in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Kuwait University Faculty of Medicine
Dr Abdulrahman Alserri has completed his medical school training in the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (RCSI). He then completed his residency training in Obstetrics and Gynecology and his fellowship training in Gynecologic Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (GREI) at McGill University in Montreal, Canada. Currently, he is an Assistant Professor in Kuwait University Faculty of Medicine and practices clinically at the Reproductive Medicine Unit in the Maternity Hospital - Kuwait. His research interests are in the field of reproductive medicine. He is an active educator both locally and internationally.
Dr. Ahmed Al-Badr
Dr. Ahmed Al-Badr (MBBS, FRCSC, FACOG)
- Executive Director, Research Center, King Fahad Medical City (KFMC), Riyadh, KSA.
- Consultant of Urogynecology and Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery Department, Women’s Specialized Hospital, King Fahad Medical City (KFMC), Riyadh, KSA
- Ex-President and founding member of the Saudi Urogynecology Group
- July 2001: Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCSC) in Ob/Gyn, from University of Ottawa, Canada
- July 2001 – June 2003: Fellowship training in Urogynecology and Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery, University of Toronto, Canada
- June 2004: Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG)
Presentations, Publications and Research:
Participated in more than 101 presentations in national and international conferences, symposia, courses and workshops, as organizer, speaker, and chairman of sessions.
Has several ongoing research projects, plus 45 publications in international peer-reviewed journals, mainly in the field of urogynecology and pelvic reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Baida Senan
Dr. Baida Senan
Dr. Dulaim Al-Hajri
Dr. Dulaim Al-Hajri MD
- Urology, Specialist in Men Health (Sexual & Reproductive Medicine) Sabah AlAhmad Urology Center
- General Secretary of Kuwait Urology Association
Dr. James Nicopoullos
Dr. James Demetri Marios Nicopoullos MD
James Nicopoullos is a Consultant Gynaecologist and Subspecialist in Reproductive Medicine and Clinical Director of the Lister Fertility Clinic in London. In the 30 years since its opening by Mr. Hossam Abdalla in 1988, the clinic has maintained the highest reputation for managing to achieve excellent success rates whilst treating couple many clinics refuse and has recently achieved the milestone of its 18000th baby.
Mr. Nicopoullos completed his O&G and sub specialty training in London, and completed an MD research thesis on the effect of Sperm aneuploidy and DNA fragmentation on ICSI outcome. He is also widely published in other areas of assisted reproduction such as management of viral positive couples, ovarian hyper stimulation and management of poor responders.
When time allows he spends his free time chasing after his 13 and 11 year old sons, tennis balls and obsessively following Arsenal!
- Member of the Royal College of British Fertility Society (RCOG)
- Member of the British Fertility Society (BFS)
- Member of the British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy (BSGE)
- Member of European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (E-03-00346)
- Member of the Andrology Section of the British Association of Urology Surgeons (BAUS)
- 1979 - 1990 Haberdashers’ Aske’s School (Elstree, Herts.)
- 1990 - 1996 United Medical and Dental Schools of Guy’s & St. Thomas’ Hospitals
- June 1993 Bsc Upper Second Class (Hons.) : Pharmacological Sciences
- June 1996 MBBS (University of London)
Dr. Jehad Al-Harmi
Dr. JEHAD ABDULLAH AL-HARMI
- Assistant Professor in the Department of obstetrics and Gynecology at the Faculty of Medicine in Kuwait University
- Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Accreditation surveyor for the Ministry of Health
- Member of the National Committee for the Protection of Children's Rights
- Bachelor of Basic Medical Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, Kuwait University, 1985
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Kuwait University, 1988
- Clinical Fellowship in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Faculty of Medicine, McGill University, 1997
- Specialist Certificate in Obstetrics & Gynecology, the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada, 1997
- License to practice medicine in Kuwait since 1988
Dr. Mariam AlAwadhi
Dr. Mariam AlAwadhi
Dr. Mariam AL Awadhi is a psychiatrist with expertise in Women’s mental health She is an assistant professor of psychiatry at the Faculty of Medicine - Kuwait University. She is one of the very few female Kuwaiti consultants Psychiatrist and the only female Canadian trained Psychiatrist in Kuwait.
Dr. Mariam Alawadhi has completed her training in Psychiatry at the University of Ottawa, in Canada and she is a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada. She is the only psychiatrist with a rare specialty in women's mental health and interest in issues related to mental distress in women across the life span. She is trained to treat adults individually and in a group therapy format.
Dr. Alawadhi has founded the integration of Mental health into General hospitals in Kuwait and into the Primary Health centers in Kuwait. She has been an active advocate to fight stigma against mental health and participated in several campaigns in Kuwait to educate and increase awareness towards mental illness and how to deal with it. She was the Head of Consultation liaison at the Kuwait Center for Mental Health - Kuwait's national mental health hospital and the medical lead for both the women’s mental health unit at the Maternity hospital in Kuwait and Psychosocial oncology unit at Kuwait Cancer control center.
She serves as an educator to both medical students and postgraduate residents in Psychiatry and an examiner in the board at the Kuwait institute for Medical specialization.
Dr. Mariam Alawadhi has done multiple international and local talks on mental health conditions and is working on several research papers to study different mental health risks factors in the Kuwaiti culture.
Dr. Martin Farrugia
Dr. Martin Farrugia
Consultant Gynaecologist Minimal Access Surgeon in private practice
- 1990 MD University of Malta
- 1996 Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (Registration Number 101621)
- 2003 Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynaecology – North Baden-Wuerttemberg Medical Council, Germany.
- 2009 Doctor of Philosophy, Queen Mary and Westfield College, University of London
- 2015 Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Jan 1999 RCOG - Ethicon Travel Award to attend the Vaginal Surgery Workshop in Lille, France.
- Jan 2001 RCOG - Ethicon Travel Award to visit Dr Charles Koh at the Milwaukee Reproductive Centre, Wisconsin, USA.
- May 2006 RCOG Endometriosis Millennium Fund 2006. £5000 to investigate ‘Beta-hCG receptor expression, the potential for vascular mimicry and the inhibition of apoptosis in infiltrating endometriosis’.
Dr. Mazen Alessa
Dr. Mazen Alessa
Dr. Mohamed Elkalyoubi
Dr. Mohamed Elkalyoubi
Dr. Mohamed Elkalyoubi graduated and got his master degree in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Ain Shams University Medical College Cairo – Egypt. He also holds a diploma in advanced gynecological endoscopic surgery from France. In addition, Dr. Mohamed has double membership from both the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists in UK as well as the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. He is currently a fellow of the Royal College in UK, and a member of the American Society of Reproductive medicine.
Dr. Mohamed is one member of the frontier team who witnessed the birth of the Emirates Endometriosis League and was of the task group who developed the first national guideline for management of endometriosis and infertility in UAE.
Dr. Mohamed has a number of publications in the field of reproductive medicine, is the co-author of the book Quality Management in ART Clinics, and is one of the editors of the Evidence Based Women Health Society Journal. He has presented and chaired more than 30 local and regional scientific events in the last few years.
Dr. Mohamed is currently a consultant Obstetrics, Gynecology, Reproductive Medicine and Infertility in Dubai Gynecology and Fertility Center which is one the Dubai Health Authorities medical facilities.
Prof. Muhieddine Seoud
Prof. Muhieddine Seoud MD, FACOG, FACS
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology,
- American University of Beirut Medical Center (AUB), Lebanon
Dr. Muhieddine Seoud is currently a professor of Gynecologic Oncology the department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the American University of Beirut Medical Center. He has published over 130 original manuscripts in international journals and presented in over 322 scientific national, regional and international meetings. He was the president of the Lebanese Society of Ob-Gyn and the Lebanese Gynecologic Oncologic Group. He was member of the ASCO Guidelines Advisory Group and a member of the FIGO Gynecologic Oncology Committee. He is the member of the scientific committee of the upcoming Intentional Gynecologic Cancer Society meeting in Rio in 2019. He has focused his research in the field of gynecologic oncology especially on advanced surgical approach to ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and HPV related diseases and the molecular basis of familial hydatiform mole.
Dr. Rima S Bader
Dr. Rima S Bader MD, PhD, CABP , FASE , FRCPCH, FACC
- Medical College , King Abdul Aziz University , Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Facharzt in Pediatrics (German Board) , Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn- Germany.
- Facharzt in Pediatric Cardiology , Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn-Germany
- Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn-Germany
Fellowships in Fetal Cardiology
- Fellowship in Fetal Cardiology University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
- Fellowship in Fetal Echocardiography and Diagnostic imaging Oregon Science &Health University Oregon, USA
- Fellowship in Perinatal Cardiology University of South Florida, Florida, USA
Areas of Expertise
- Clinical Research
- Editor of Saudi Heart Journal
- President of Fetal Gulf Heart Group :Fetal heart disease in the Gulf region
- Author of The Perinatal Cardiology Handbook,by Bader, Hornberger and Huhta-Mosby
- ACC’s Women in Cardiology
Dr. Salem El Shawarby
Dr. Salem El Shawarby
- UK Consultant Subspecialist in Reproductive Medicine
- Director of Corniche Fertility Centre, Corniche Hospital, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Salem EI Shawarby is a Consultant in Reproductive Medicine and is the Director of the Corniche Fertility Centre at the reputable Corniche Hospital (the largest and longest established Government maternity hospital in UAE) since September 2014. Prior to moving to UAE, Dr. El Shawarby Was a Consultant in Reproductive Medicine & Surgery in the UK at the world renowned IVF Hammersmith; the IVF unit of the Hammersmith, Queen Charlotte's & Chelsea Hospitals, lmperial College London. He also ran his own private clinic at the prestigious Harley Street, where he used to treat patients from both the UK, as well as overseas patients from different parts of the world. He has over 23 years of experience in the field of Reproductive Medicine, having worked in 5 Assisted Conception units of some of the UK's leading University hospitals. He started his career in Reproductive medicine by obtaining a clinical research fellowship at IVF Hammersmith. He then became a RCOG Accredited Subspecialist in Reproductive Medicine & Surgery after completing a Subspecialty training fellowship at the IVF unit of University College London Hospital / Centre for Reproductive & Genetic Health.
He has also previously worked at the IVF units of Guy's and St. Thomas Hospital and the University Hospitals of Leicester & Southampton.
Dr. El Shawarby graduated from Cairo University - Egypt (MBBCh) with Honours in 1994, where he then obtained MSc & MD in Reproductive Medicine in 1998 and 2002 respectively and he also holds a professor position in Obstetrics & Gynaecology in the Same university. He was admitted as a member of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists in London in 2000 and was granted the college's fellowship in 2017. He is also a member of the RCOG Reproductive Medicine Clinical Studies Group and the British Fertility Society. Dr. EI Shawarby is the author of more than 30 peer-reviewed papers published in top medical journals in the field of Reproductive Medicine. He has presented at several national and international conferences and meetings. His current clinical and research interests include: ovarian reserve tests, assisted conception, optimizing ovarian stimulation protocols and the outcome of IVF, recurrent implantation failure and reproductive Surgery.
Dr. Sami Mahmoud
Dr. Sami Mahmoud Abdelkhair Momin MBBS, MD
- Consultant Obstetrician Gynecologist
- Master Degree in Advanced Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Diploma of Invasive Perinatal Procedures from the Ian Donald School of Advanced Ultrasound Regional U/S trainer in Sudan & Ethiopia
- FIGO International Fellowship in Maternal Health, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Secretary General of the Sudanese OBGYN Society
- Honorary Secretary General of the AFOG (African Association of the Obstetrics & Gynecology)
- Deputy Secretary General of APS (African Perinatal Society)
- Associate Fellow of International Academy of Perinatal Medicine
- Associate member of the RCOG (RCOG Champion in Sudan)
- FIGO executive Board Member
Dr. Waleed Zakaria
Dr. Waleed Zakaria MD
Waleed Ahmed Zakaria, MD, is a graduate of Cairo University Medical School. He trained in Cairo University hospitals as well as resident of radiology at the Urology and Nephrology center at University of Mansoura (Egypt) selected as one of the top centers in the Middle East and now is a consultant radiologist at the Egyptian heart institute Cairo.
Has been practicing radiology since 2000, the last 4 years as a Senior Specialist in Farwaniya Hospital (Kuwait) radiology department and his practice specializes in radiology including conventional X-ray, Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound, Computed tomography (CT) and with special interest in Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).